One Power Connected Equipment Warranty
One Power ("One Power") warrants to the original consumer or other end-user of any One Power Surge protector for the life of the product, that the One Power Surge Protector shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship and will repair or replace, at its option, any defective One Power Surge Protector free of charge.
One Power will repair or replace, at its option, any equipment ("Connected Equipment") which is damaged by a transient voltage/lighting surge/strike (an "Occurrence"), while properly connected through a One Power Surge Protector to a properly wired power line with protective grounding (the "One Power Connected Equipment Warranty").
This One Power Connected Equipment Warranty is subject to the limitations and exclusions set forth herein. This warranty does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, nor the consumer's rights against the retailer arising from its sales/purchase contract.
One Power will spend, to repair or replace the damage connected equipment, at its option an amount equal to the fair market value of the damaged equipment or the original purchase price of the equipment, whichever is the less, up to a maximum set forth below:
- Model #OPSS221: Up to $200,000 in damages
- Model #OPWS322: Up to $300,000 in damages
- Model #PSS321: Up to $300,000 in damages
- Model #PSS421: Up to $400,000 in damages
- Model #PSS641: Up to $600,000 in damages
- Model #PSS841: Up to $800,000 in damages
- Model #PSS102: Up to $1,000,000 in damages
- Model #PSS122: Up to $1,200,000 in damages
- Model #PTS641: Up to $600,000 in damages
- Model #PWS121: Up to $100,000 in damages
- Model #PWS221: Up to $200,000 in damages
- Model #PWS321: Up to $300,000 in damages
- Model #PWS621: Up to $600,000 in damages
The fair market value of the equipment shall be the current retail market value of the same or similar model or specification as agreed on by One Power at the time it accepts or approves any claim.
One Power reserves the right to review the damages One Power Surge Protector, the damaged equipment, and the site where the damage occurred. All costs of shipping the One Power Surge Protector and the damaged equipment for inspection shall be borne initially by the purchaser. One Power reserves the right to negotiate the cost of repairs. If One Power determines, in its sole discretion, that it is impractical to ship the damaged equipment to One Power Limited, One Power may designate, in its sole discretion, an equipment repair facility to inspect and estimate the cost to repair such equipment. The cost, if any, of shipping the equipment to such repair factory and of such estimate shall be borne initially by the purchaser. Damaged equipment must remain available for inspection until the claim is finalized. Whenever claims are settled, One Power reserves the right to be surrogated under any existing insurance policies the claimant may have.
All warranties provided herein are null and void if the One Power Surge Protector has been improperly installed, altered or tampered with in any way, or if the connected equipment was improperly used, in accordance with any labels or instructions. All One Power Surge Protectors must be plugged directly into the power source and must not be "daisy-chained" together in serial fashion with other power strips, protectors, or products. Any such installation voids the warranties provided herein. The One Power Connected Equipment Warranty does not protect against flooding, earthquakes, vandalism, theft, normal-use wear and tear, erosion, depletion, obsolescence, abuse, low voltage disturbance damage (ie. brownouts or sags), non-authorized programs, or system equipment modification or alteration.
This warranty is valid only for the original consumer or other end-user of the product and does not confer any rights on any other persons. The original consumer or other end-user must retain the original receipt, or this warranty is void. All damage claims arising under this warranty must be made within 15 days from the date of the Occurrence and be accompanied by a receipt for the damaged equipment.
This warranty only applies to products used in their country of original intent.
To file a claim against the One Power Connected Equipment Warranty, you must take the following steps:
- You must have an original receipt with date of purchase.
- Contact a One Power Customer Service Representative at (310) 645-6400 within 15 days of the Occurrence. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- The part number of the One Power Surge Protector.
- The equipment connected to the Surge Protector at the time of the Occurrence.
- The equipment that was damaged during the Occurrence and the extent of the damage.
- The date of the Occurrence.
- When and where you purchased the One Power Surge Protector.
- Your One Power Customer Service Representative will then instruct you on how to forward your equipment, receipt, One Power Surge Protector in use during the Occurrence, and how to proceed with your claim.
20218 Hamilton Ave
Torrance, CA 90502 USA
Tel: (310) 645-6400
Fax: (310) 645-0189